9. My wife Amy will be working with me during your wedding. She fluffs bride’s dresses, gathers and arranges family members during the formals and holds extra lights when called for. She also helps shoot the ceremony to make sure we don’t miss ANYTHING! It would be impossible to do the same job without her.
8. Our unique ability to tell your story. Our photojournalistic style allows us to not only capture tender moments that would have been ruined by intrusive requests to pose or simply missed by a traditional photographer, but to tell your entire wedding story. To capture an emotion-filled event, we normally shoot double the images that most photographers do. This makes me ask, “what are they missing?”
7. You get a master DVD. We understand that after making an investment to capture your memories, many of our customers want to own their images for safe keeping, and some want to print their own pictures. We make it simple by including a printable disc in every package. And for our customers who never touch it, it simply guarantees they will have their irreplaceable images years from now even if something happens to their prints or book.
6. We use state-of-the-art technology. From capturing your day with our professional cameras to printing the subsequent images on the latest laser printers, we spare no expense in ensuring complete quality control. In addition, we only use professional paper. This allows our prints (including proofs) to last a minimum of 100 years. Our technology also allows us to provide any print in color, black and white or sepia.
5. We come prepared. With a bag full of extra camera and lenses, you can celebrate with confidence knowing that no technical difficulty is going to stop us from capturing your special day forever.
4. Every package includes three ways to view and share your photographs. Not only do we allow you to keep your proof books, but you also receive all images on a CD. In addition, all images will be displayed online where they can be viewed or purchased from anywhere in the world. This saves shipping proofs around the country to relatives or becoming the middleman in the enlargement order.
3. We can fix any small imperfections in your wedding photography. Whether included in your package or purchased separately, we are able to use our digital technology to eliminate blemishes as well as crop out unwanted parts of the photograph before printing any images for your big books or enlargements. This maximizes the potential impact of each photograph.
2. We offer the best custom designed albums in the wedding business including Sequoia and Renaissance. These beautiful, fully bound heirlooms will hold your treasured photos for generations to come. And they are guaranteed for life.
1. You want to enjoy your wedding day. Our photojournalistic photography allows everyone to enjoy your day, especially the bridal couple. We generally shoot 80% of the day “live”. However we are also acutely aware that weddings are typically family reunions too. Therefore we will help you schedule your day so that we obtain all desired traditional family pictures and bridal portraits while not allowing you to miss a single exciting moment of your wedding.